So as usual, I may have expected the worst prematurely. The foot is functional! I'm walking on it without a limp today, but still pretty ginger with it. Not ready to run or put any real strain on it just yet. I tend to always expect things to be more difficult than they are. But the perspective at times pays off. If you prepare for the worst case scenario, you can rise to the challenge if it comes to be. Nine out of ten times though, you kick butt because it was no where near as hard as you thought it would be!
I think by late next week I will do a few light runs and some serious crossfit workouts. The week after, which is Toughmudder week, I hope to get in a few running interval workouts take it easy on strength and crossfit and go all out on Saturday!
This will be the final obstacle at Toughmudder Electroshock Therapy!
Be careful, this song is catchy and you won't want to stop listening to it! They are a Scottish quartet of acoustic guitar and singing.
I keep running into friends who plan to do one of these. I hope your injury continues to improve. The course sounds painful enough without needing to add an aching foot to the mix.
ReplyDelete